How to Export a Zoho Database
1. Click on the 3 dots at the top and select Reports.
2. Hover over Database Export, click on the 3 dots, select Edit
3. Make sure the Selected Columns has the information you want in the Database, you may need to add Email and Phone Number from the Available Columns. Next click Filters
4. Change the Account Name to the account you want to pull the Database for and make sure Category shows SOI (or GEO if that what you want). Click Run
5. As long as the contacts for the account show up, click Save
6. Click Export, then Export to Excel
7. Change the file name, make sure it is saving to the correct location (I prefer Desktop), then click Save